BP (BUSY PERSON) SERVICE
Are you too busy to get all the items your kids have outgrown/outplayed ready for the sale? Let OutGROW OutPLAY help you with our Busy Person Service!
The BP Service is an excellent way for busy parents to participate in an OGOP event when they don’t have time and or patience to hang/tag/tape all their items for a sale. The BP Service is on a first “confirmed and dropped off”, first served basis and fills up really fast! Please do not delay dropping off your items!Below is the outline of the OGOP BP Service.
BP SERVICE CONSIGNORS
- Consignors using the BP Service earn 40% of what their items sell for. BP Consignors can still volunteer for one (1) shift and earn an extra 5%, volunteer for two (2) shifts and earn an extra 10% or volunteer for three (3) shifts and earn 15%. BP Consignors will still be charged the $15 registration fee.
- BP Consignors drop-off their freshly laundered and folded clothing and cleaned toys to their OGOP assigned BP Rep. BP Consignors are also asked to include the appropriate number of hangers (free from dry cleaners and big box stores) for their clothing items. The BP person will have hangers but probably not enough so it’s important that BP Consignors also include some hangers.
- BP Consignors will complete the BP Service Agreement with the BP Rep prior to any tagging. The Consignor is also responsible for communicating to the BP Rep any items that require special pricing. For Example: A $200 stroller that the Consignor wants priced no less than $75 etc...
- BP Consignors need to register for a new account which will be specifically used for the BP Service and items tagged by the BP Rep. The password for your account should be changed to: bpservice + your first name. For example: bpservicemelissa. This will allow your BP Rep to access your account and tag all your items for you. Any items sold under this account at subsequent sale events will also be credited to the BP Rep who tags your items. If there are items you want to tag yourself, please use your regular account
- All BP Consignors will pick-up items from their BP Rep when items are ready. The BP Consignor is responsible for dropping off their items at the sale.
- Consignors using the BP Service do not need to book a drop-off time and will get to by-pass our inspection at drop-off and place their items directly on the sales floor.
- BP Consignors will still receive an appropriate Pre-Sale EXTRAVAGANZA pass.
- Your BP Representatives will earn 20% override on each item they tag and the BP Team Leader will earn 5% override on each item sold.
- Your BP Rep will quickly “spot check” inspect items BEFORE you leave to ensure items are suitable for the sale. The BP Consignor MUST have a min of 30 acceptable items or a min of a $100 value on the items to be tagged.
- Your BP Rep will inspect each item and follow OGOP’S Inspection policy. Rejected items are placed to the side for you to pick-up when your tagged items are ready. The BP Rep will review rejected items with you.
- Your BP Rep will hang clothing, bag multiple items, securely tape loose items to bigger items and tag individual items/toys etc...
- Your BP Rep will create generic tags for each item and will determine the price of each item unless otherwise indicated on the Consignors BP Service Agreement.
- Your BP Rep will price each item, print and attach tags to each item.
- Your BP Rep will email you when your items are ready to be picked-up. Please pick-up your items ASAP.
- OGOP will pay all BP Reps and deduct appropriate amounts from your cheque.
Please note that the BP Rep will try to provide hangers for your clothing items but this is not always possible - supply VS demand for free hangers dwindles as we get closer to an event. Please stop by your local dry-cleaners and pick up some free used wire hangers (usually stacked in a corner) to ensure your BP Rep can hang all your items.
If you have any questions or would like to request the BP Service, please don't hesitate to contact us.